- About Us
- Computer Science
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Physical Education
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Student Life
- Uniquely GMS
I am delighted to welcome you to The Girls’ Middle School. Since 1998 we have been educating girls at a pivotal time in their lives—guiding and nurturing them as they build skills that will prepare them for the future.
GMS is a joyful, innovative and inclusive learning community:
- Every hand that goes up in class is the hand of a girl—a girl who will also found her own business, tinker in woodshop, and code in Python.
- GMS girls dig deeply into a wide variety of subject areas. They conduct scientific research, read and perform Shakespeare, write poetry, investigate multi-layered math problems, take three years of Computer Science, and travel to Mexico for language immersion.
- Concepts spring to life via our hands-on, project-based approach. Students actively explore, and along the way uncover personal interests and strengths.
- Subjects are carefully integrated across the curriculum, challenging girls to think broadly and make connections to the world around them.
- Our pioneering Social and Emotional Learning Program is interwoven throughout our curriculum and supports every student in her transition to the teenage years.
- We treasure diversity for the richness it adds to our community. Each girl is valued for what her individuality adds to the whole.
To learn more about our program I encourage you to explore our website and visit our campus.
Head of School