FAQs about Financial Aid
- What is the likelihood that I will receive financial aid at The Girls’ Middle School?
- Who qualifies for financial aid?
- What if my child has assets?
- Is help available to fill out the financial aid form?
- How is my ability to pay evaluated if I am separated or divorced?
- Who will see the financial information I/we provide?
- Will my request for financial aid affect my daughter’s chances of being accepted at GMS?
- Will GMS provide financial aid every year my daughter is enrolled at GMS?
- When will we know whether our daughter will receive financial aid?
Financial aid is granted based on family need as demonstrated by the financial aid application. Each year approximately 50 families apply for financial aid making the process a competitive one. Families who qualify for financial aid but do not receive assistance may be placed on a financial aid wait list.