Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for the in-person Breakfast or live broadcast?
- How much does it cost to attend the Bennett Scholars Breakfast?
- How much of the cost of my ticket goes to the Bennett Scholars Program?
- What should I wear to the in-person breakfast?
- Is the breakfast buffet or sit down?
- Where do I park at the Crowne Plaza?
- Do I need to be vaccinated to attend the in-person event?
- Do I need to wear a mask at the in-person event?
- What else should I know about the venue and Covid safety measures?
- How can I further support the Bennett Scholars Program?
- Can I join a “Class of” Table? How do I sign up and ensure I sit with other families in my child's class?
- Are current GMS students attending the Breakfast?
- How are students being engaged prior to and during the Breakfast?
- Who else can I invite to the Breakfast?
- What do Table Sponsors need to do?
- What are the fundraising goals of the Breakfast and the entire Bennett Scholars Program?
- How many people can join the live-broadcast on Zoom from one registration?
- How do I donate to the Bennett Scholars Program?
For any additional questions, please contact Advancement Associate Director, Joann Mahaffey.