The GMS Fund
The GMS Fund is our school’s annual giving program. The school relies on annual contributions to provide critical program support: nearly 10% of the school's annual budget comes from community contributions to The GMS Fund. These gifts have an immediate and direct benefit to each student and faculty member.
The campaign kicks off each fall when we mail a gift request to every current family and our alum and friend community. We ask current families to support The GMS Fund at a level that is significant for their family. It is through your generosity that GMS achieves its margin of excellence.
Your gift to The GMS Fund provides:
Your generosity through The GMS Fund supports every student and faculty member. No gift is too small—or too large. Our celebrated community tradition of 100% participation in The GMS Fund is just one of the many ways we live our value that we’re all in this together.
Giving at a Glance
- Raise $700,000 for The GMS Fund
- Reach 100% participation by current families in The GMS Fund
2019-20 GMS Fund Achievements
- The GMS community contributed $822,600 to The GMS Fund.
- Gifts to GMS Fund ranged from $20 to $30,000
- 30% of current families gave at or above the Leadership Level of $5,000
- 100% of faculty, staff, board of trustees, and current families participated in The GMS Fund