The GMS Fund
Annual giving to The GMS Fund extends the margin of excellence in educating girls during a pivotal time of life. The school relies on these contributions to provide critical program support. These gifts have an immediate and direct benefit to each student and faculty member. The GMS Fund contributes nearly 10 percent of the annual budget. Every gift, no matter the size, is important and valued.
- As a parent, I already pay tuition. Why is it important to also donate to The GMS Fund?
- Why not just raise tuition?
- How and when will my family be contacted to make a donation?
- Can I pledge a gift now and pay later? Will you count my family in your 100 percent participation goal?
- What forms of payment does GMS accept?
- How do I find out if my employer participates in a Matching Gift program?
- How are donors recognized?
- I keep hearing that participation is important. If I give $50, does that count?
- Will I be asked to participate in other fundraising efforts?
- I have heard about the possibility of a capital campaign. How does that fit into my giving?
- Who should I contact for more information?